Saturday, October 27, 2007

Home Sweet Home



I'm back!!!! So Douglas and I came home Thursday afternoon. We are both doing good but are both very tired too. Jackson and Cooper are so excited to have Douglas home and if he's not in the room with us they'll ask were he is. Jackson is a great older brother and LOVES to hold the baby. He even gave up playing WII for 45 min because he "has to hold baby Douglas." He just sat on the big chair and held him while watching Jon play and telling him what a good job he was doing when he'd get a strike on bowling or what not. Cooper loves to tell us that Douglas is a baby and point to his eyes and let us know that "baby sleeping". When he tries to hold him he likes to say "heavy". So far they're both enjoying being big brothers.
I'm still sore and tired and Douglas likes to be awake at night still so it makes sleeping even harder. But other then that things are great. I'm already feeling 10x's better than i did at this point with my other two delieveries. Well I got to run. Baby's crying.
Thanks for all your prayers and love.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Heidi,

Good Job! He's beautiful!!! I hope you start feeling even better soon.

We love you,
Rob, Diedre, Caleb and Peter