Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Hero for today

This sweet boy made my morning go from yuck to wonderful.  Lets just say that Haley (and thus, mom) had a really rough night.  So, Diedre accidentally slept in, till 7:14am.  Well, the boys needed to be up, lunches made, all the like.  ACK!  I rushed into the boys' room to wake them up.  I noticed that my early-bird Peter was already out of bed.  I ran downstairs to get started on lunches, when what do I find?
This boy, my hero and helper.  He had already lined up everyones backpack, shoes and jackets.  And he was just wrapping up packing all the lunches!!!!  And these were healthy lunches, something I would have given them. Yes, that is right.  He woke up before anyone, got ready and when he saw that the school stuff was not prepared he served me and did it all.  Oh was a blessing he is.  I am so thankful for all my boys, but especially Peter today.

No comments: