Saturday, February 24, 2018

A new view on life

I present to you...Caleb with his glasses. Rewind a week and a half ago, I asked Caleb to tell me the time.  He had to get up and go to the clock to see it.  It was then that it all came out. How he had been having trouble at school, trouble seeing road signs.  He was sad to acknowledge that just maybe he needed glasses.  Fast forward to yesterday.... we picked up his glasses and :
He was AMAZED at all he could see! He is definitely a fan of his new vision. He is now doing experiments all over the house with things he could not see, and now he can.  Yesterday upon arriving home he said, "I am going to see if I can read the clock? WHOA, it is 4:04!" So thankful for his ability to see clearly again. Another quote recently heard..."Whoa, look at all this detail I was missing out on!"
 He is one good looking kid

No comments: