Thursday, April 12, 2012

Those first sweet words

This is my cute baby and last night she started saying her first official word. Well, we have always joked that maybe her Santa interpretation, or her cat sounds might be her first word; but I think this is official. I know, I have vacation pictures to put up and details to remember from that. But this just could not wait. She is so stinkin' cute! We were reading a book that said baby a lot in the text. Suddenly Haley started on her own. We have all loved it. And now she even says mom and dad for me. And tonight when I was reading to her she folded her arms for a prayer. I said a quick one for her and then I told her to say amen. She did her very best amen, starting with the A sound and ending with the N sound. OH, we are making progress over here in Gray-land. It is so happy.

No comments: