Friday, May 16, 2014

Making my list, and checking it twice

No, I am not Santa, just trying to make sure it gets all done.  I have always made a list.  Projects do be done.  Gifts to be made.  Food I want to make or list of my menus for the week.  Primary ideas.....  But now I add; new soccer schedule for the beginning of summer, scouts to finish up for Arrow of Light, and school time for the little ones.  I feel like I am under the gun.  Caleb is doing awesome with scouts!  He has worked non-stop with me to earn so much.  And the others are patiently (and not so much at times) wading through it all with us.  He will make it and then it is on to the big leagues of those older scouts.  UGH  Now his coach is doing summer soccer and we are in the line-up.  So, we will start practice again and I cannot complain because I want him there, he wants to be there, and we will cheer him on.  It will be a great summer, but as time goes on it will not get slower.  I think I can embrace this, one list at a time.  I just hope we can make it fun for all of us, enjoying the journey together, that is what we will strive for.

No comments: