Thursday, January 1, 2009

Birthdays

I was getting our new calendar up on our fridge and writing everyone's birthday's on it when I realized that I must have thrown out the old calendar that I usually keep around to remember exact dates of birthdays. So I know most of the months of the following people's birthdays, but don't have the exact date. Opps! So if you could please email me your birth dates, I'd appreciate it. I figured this would be easier then sending an email to each family. I know, I know, I'm lazy.
People I don't have dates for:
Caleb
Peter
Will
Dacia
Jonah
Jonathan
Spencer
Thanks a bunch!

3 comments:

Dacia said...

Glad you liked the gifts-I sent 2 seperate packages-let me know if they both came. Also I have some birthdays for you...
Dacia-May 28
Jonah-May 26
Jonathan-March 15
Spencer-July 29

Dacia said...

oh-by the way-I don't have Heidi Mae's email address. I only have Jon's. So if you wouldn't mind sending me an email anyway so that I have it-that would be great. Thanks!

Rob said...

Caleb: July 6
Peter: Feb 11
William: May 23