Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Cute and Not So Cute

We are having a lot of fun with Rachel. She is such a pleasant baby. My favorite time with her is when she falls asleep right after eating. She does so many facial expressions during her REM cycle. We captured a video of some of her "angel whispers" and I really can't wait until she smiles for real when she is awake.

I also learned the hard way to keep her bum covered when changing her. Last week I had just started changing her diaper when she shot a torpedo of poop out. She has pretty good range, as some of it landed 4 feet away. I have learned not only to keep her covered, but also not to put anything "downstream" from the changing table. As you can see, I had to wash everything on the carseat. You think I would be frustrated with the mess, but I couldn't stop laughing for at least 10 minutes. I still think it's hilarious. Anyway here's a little video and picture to enjoy!


1 comment:

Jason said...

HA!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha!
You know, I never had that problem. But it sure is funny to see!