Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Mother's Day

Mother's Day was so special for me this year. On Mother's day morning, Jason let me sleep in (which is a HUGE gift in itself) and he and the boys cleaned the whole house while I was sleeping. They also made a beautiful breakfast of french toast, sausage, eggs and O.J. I also received some pretty daisies and my favorite cereals: Raisin Nut Bran and Fruity Pebbles. Below is a picture of my flowers. The cereal did not last long. Jason also gave me a yummy strawberry short-cake dessert. Carole gave me a vase with flowers and a cute post-it book. One of the best parts about my day was Jonathan's talk in primary. He read the book "I Love You Forever" to the primary and talked about how his Mom taught him about Jesus and his sacrifice for us. I was so touched-he had me in tears. Thanks so much for a great day. Love,
Dacia. A.K.A. Mom.

No comments: