Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It is a ..... Girl. So they say.

Yes, it is true, we went for our ultrasound yesterday and behold they say it is a girl.

Rob is very excited and says she is beautiful! Peter is happy because he wanted a girl and Caleb says he is excited too because it will be his first sister. Diedre, well I am still a mix of emotions. I am happy that from what they can tell the baby is healthy. That is wonderful. But a girl? I am still trying to wrap my head around that idea and figure out my future. I know, there is no need to worry. I will get it right, eventually, and love her just like my boys. But boy, this is not what I was expecting.

So, to help the boys celebrate they had things that were pink for dinner and snacks. Although toward the end I think they were pinked out. And just so you know, in my storage room I have everything blue too. I was ready either way. Also, I do not want everyone to go hog wild and buy me every frilly dress and pink thing in sight. After the ultrasound I was sitting there and when I thought of all the new clothes I will have to buy for this new baby, oh man! What an adventure it will be; a cute, fun, NEW adventure it will be! And if you all think I am taking this too seriously, I probably am. I just cannot wrap my head around the idea. Love you all!

1 comment:

Heidi Mae said...

Congratulations you guys! I probably would have felt the same way if they had said this one was a girl.