Monday, January 16, 2012

Random cuteness

Well, it is supposed to snow today. We will see if we get anything worthy of playing in. Until that time comes I wanted to share my two youngest and their cute ways. First, William. He is a sunbeam in primary now and he loves it. There are only 5 sunbeams (4 active) and William and his friend Carter are the most well behaved little boys. The other two sunbeams are crazy and will not sit still, they cry and get taken out all the time. But my Willy B. is the best. And he loves it!
Now for Haley. It is impossible to get a decent picture of this girl.
She will not hold still. But I have to remember her learning to blow kisses. It is so sweet. She will only do it when she wants to and only to people she really trusts. But it is adorable!
I love her. She is S L O W L Y starting to eat more big people food which is nice. And her favorite thing to eat by far is chocolate. She loves music and dancing and reading books and splashing in baths, hers or her brother's.

1 comment:

Heidi Mae said...

Chocolate? Haley and I can be buddies. ;)