Sunday, November 25, 2007

So...how does one put this delicately...

Hi family, so I have been meaning to say this for sometime but I always get too scared to when I work myself up to it, but I just need to let you all know that I am gay. No, no one broke into my account and is writing this as a joke, but it is true. I tried to muster up the courage yesterday at Rob and Diedre's birthday breakfast, but there was no time that seemed right to blurt out, "Mom, Dad, I'm gay." Now Jon and Heidi and David and Mindy already know this, but I haven't talked about it with anyone else in the family. Any questions, just ask. I hope I don't disappoint anyone with this little bomb.

Steve

3 comments:

Jason said...

So, tell us something we don't know...

Jason said...

Hey Steve, What do you want for Christmas?-Dacia

El Steve-O said...

I have no idea what I want for Christmas...