Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Wow! These come quickly these days.

Here's a tribute to my Honey-Punkin. You know a woman is truly becoming a mother when she will ask questions like, "(gasp) Where's Cooper?!" who is comfortably asleep on her shoulder. Or, "Have you seen my car keys?" which are dangling between her teeth. What a woman.

A bit cheesy on the video, I know. Still managed to bring a tear to me eye the first couple times I watched. Hope you like...


The quotes across the screen are too small, sorry. They are as follows:

"Thou art thy mother's glass, and she in thee
Calls back the lovely April of her prime."
William Shakespeare

"There is no limit to what a woman with a mother heart can accomplish."
Julie B. Beck

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."
Abraham Lincoln

"Men are what their mothers made them."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Happy Mother's Day"
Jon

No comments: