Thursday, May 1, 2008

WOW!!!

This is a monumental day in the Diedre Gray household! I know, I will sound like a complete dork in one moment but this has got to be documented. All of my laundry is clean! Yes, that is right. There is not a speck of dirty laundry in my house (barring any clothes we are wearing or any hidden clothes not seen in a corner). Not only that, it is folded, hung up and put away. Okay, so not everything is ironed; I am not sure even Wonder Woman could accomplish that in one day but there is no dirty laundry in the bathroom, in laundry baskets or any lingering laundry to be folded. Again, wow! Please, do not be too impressed, this will likely never happen again. I just have to shout out to the world that I am caught up on laundry. Now, for the deep cleaning of those bathrooms...maybe one day. :)

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Nesting Nesting Nesting...any time now!!

Dacia said...

Ditto to Elisa's comment. I thought the exact same thing before I even saw it. I remember living at Grandma and Grandpa's house just before Jonathan was born and cleaning out their kitchen cupboards and even cleaning walls and ceilings. Pretty crazy those hormones. Deidre-why don't you come and visit my house soon and we can see if there is any dent put in my laundry? Love,
~Dacia