Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our New Grill!

With the economy being out of whack, and the call for Congress to send out these lovely stimulus checks, we decided to do what the government would like us to do for the economy (but what economists would advise against doing) by deciding to spend it on a short term investment! A grill! Of course, we don't plan on it being a short term investment. Quite the contrary, we hope to put it to good use for many a year! We celebrated its inaugural use by having Paul, Anna, and their girls over for a quick BBQ. Here's a couple pics:

Starting to put the grill together... Don't you
love my headband? It matched my shorts nicely.

The finished grill:

1 comment:

Dacia said...

I would have been totally surprised if you had worn practical shoes when working with dangerous materials-like building propane grills. Dave you crack me up. I bet you would build a house barefoot. Love your plates and I totally wish I had a grill too!!!!
~Dacia:)