Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas cookies

Decorating Christmas cookies with the Grays



Let's take a closer look.

Artist: Cooper
Look he was going for: Who knows

Artist: Jackson
Look he was going for: This was his last one of the night. I think the creativity was gone by this point.

Artist: Jackson
Look his was going for: This is Santa. Everyone say hello.

Artist: ?
Look they were going for: I think there was supposed to be some eyes and maybe a smile.

Artist: Cooper
Look he was going for: He and Jackson called this one "the Alien" cookie. He has 4 eyes.

Artist: Jackson
Look he was going for: Superman. Not bad huh?

Artist: Cooper
Look he was going for: Just how many sprinkles can I get on this thing.

2 comments:

El Steve-O said...

That is so adorable! I love the cookies too. Classic artistry that is misunderstood in the artist's own time. We'll appreciate these someday...

Rob said...

My favorites:

Santa
The Alien
Superman

in that order. They are better than anything I've ever done.

Love you all,
Rob