Monday, December 1, 2008

I pantsed my son at Toys R Us

Let me set it up for you.
Douglas has discovered that he can worm his way around in the buckle of the shopping carts till he's turned backward and then he tries to stand up. We usually have to tighten the strap till there's only just enough room to breath to prevent it. Or we do, like I did, just keep your hand on him at all times to prevent him from actually going anywhere.
Cooper recently received birthday money and we decided to help out the economy and immediately spend it. While browsing the isles at Toys R Us (with all three kids, by myself) Douglas decided he was tired of sitting and wanted to turn around and try to stand up. I grabbed ahold of his pants/diaper to keep him from falling out. We were looking at some toys and decided to go to the next isle to see what else there was. I turn back to face Douglas (hand still tightly holding his pants/diaper) when to my surprise I was greeted with a bare white bum!!! In his effort to stand up he'd pulled hard enough to get his pants and diaper pulled down below his bum!!!!

Full moon on isle 10.

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Jason said...

SCORE!!!! Hooray!!

Dacia said...

Better a bum than a bump on the floor!