Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's Great to be Eight!

Well, the countdown begins to turing eight and being baptized. Caleb could not be more excited! As per a request from a friend I am posting about our baptism countdown and all the things these boys get to do and learn about for the next 8 weeks. I hope no one minds. This past Sunday we went to Jonathan's house for Family Home Evening, dinner and to open up the first package in the countdown. The first package consisted of a frame that had a picture that Caleb had drawn of baptism and a poem that I came up with about baptism. I also made a baptism shirt for each of the boys - Jackson, Caleb and Jonathan - and I think they turned out pretty good. Finally, we played Baptism Bingo and although the boys were more excited about the candy place markers they also enjoyed learning about other family member's baptism stories. It was fun and we cannot wait until the big day in July.
It will be so awesome! It really is great to be 8!

No comments: