Monday, October 31, 2016

I always say, "Be Awesome!"

I always tell my kids, "be AWESOME!"  Whether it is going to school or walking onto the soccer field.  Be Awesome.  And they all are, in their own unique way, each day they show awesomeness.
However, THIS KID, gets the spotlight right now.  This kid, he displays awesomeness all the time.  That shirt he is wearing, Utah Glory, we have begun what I like to call the "Beast of Indoor soccer" and he will do awesome no matter where he plays.  See that pot he is holding.  He made it in his ceramics class this last term.  And he gave it to me on Friday, as an early birthday gift.  He has such a good heart.  And those papers in the other hand, yes- those are Boy Scout Eagle papers.  And yes, he is well on his way to getting his Eagle project completed.  Papers have been signed, now we do the work of getting it done.  He is awesome.

No comments: