Friday, December 14, 2007

Howdy







So I've been a slacker at putting pictures of the baby on. He's already 2 months and is getting really good at holding his head up. He hadn't pooped for 6 days recently and then the blow out happened, and it was awesome!!! What a mess! Jon and I couldn't stop laughing. It was pooling in his pj foot and everything. So other then that not much has been going on here lately. The excitement...I know.

The last picture has a story to go along with it. The baby started crying so I picked him up to feed him, but Cooper was sitting on the couch and said he wanted to hold the baby. I told him I had to feed him first. Then Cooper pulled up his shirt grabbed his bellybutton (which sticks out) and says, "I feed baby Gouglas". I couldn't stop laughing!! So I grabbed the camera and took a picture of Cooper still sitting there saying, "I feed baby Gouglas" (that's how he says Douglas' name).

Hope you're all having a great week. I'll have to post pics of the boys playing in the snow from our first real snow storm later.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Gross! (The Blowout) I'm still geekin' out about it...