Tuesday, February 5, 2008

January continued








So in response to Rob's photoless blog, here are a few for your viewing pleasure. We haven't had any of the electronic problems he has, but boy can we sympathize, only in my case, it is usually my own fault and doing something very disagreeable to the poor electronic item, whatever it is...

So these fotos are from 3 or so weeks ago. Pretty self explanatory except the one of Dacia--I caught her working (JetBlue) from home on a Sunday afternoon. Fun family!! Remember you can click on a foto to see a larger version!

2 comments:

Heidi Mae said...

Jonah is starting to look so grown up. I can't believe how fast it all goes.
Still love the hair Dacia. Do you?

Dacia said...

Yeah, I do like it. I got it cut again today even shorter-a true pixie. I think I am going to like it even better, but you don't know for sure until you style it yourself-right? Sure is easier short-gets pulled less and gets into babyfood less. :)