Sunday, April 13, 2008

Life keeps going

Well, I have been avoiding a post just because it seems that I have nothing interesting to write about. The boys are good, Rob is still swamped at work, and I am still pregnant. Like I said, life keeps going and there is not much to report on this front. :) Conference was good for us, we had our temper tantrums during those portions of the talk that mommy really wanted to hear, nothing new. We all did some drawings on Sunday which were really fun. Caleb and I collaborated on our drawing to make it a masterpiece and Rob worked on his own. With the help of Peter dumping all of his makers everywhere and drawing with Caleb and I. I am sure you can tell which one is Rob's and which one is Caleb/Diedre's. :) It was a good time. Let's see, what else. Caleb is really getting good at riding his bike. The thing is so wobbly and hard for him to maneuver sometimes but he keeps trying and really does well. And every time Caleb pulls out his bike Peter wants to pull out the big wheel and go at it with Caleb. Sheesh, they give you a pusher handle on those big wheels to help the parents out but it is still too low. I end up hunched over just trying to push Peter along. :)
And finally Caleb is all signed up and ready to go for is first T-Ball game this Tuesday! Yeah! He is pretty excited. He is on the blue team, which I am very thankful. As we all know, Blue is his favorite color. So, when I was talking to him about his team I asked him what would happen if he was on the green team. He said that he would be very unhappy about it. Well, relief swept over me when I saw the uniforms (really just a t-shirt with a lunch meat logo on it and the Bee's) were blue. He is stoked and hopefully he will enjoy it just as he did soccer.
Peter is also very excited about sports and being a part of it all. Caleb gave me "Rudy" for my birthday and they have watched it a couple of times. Every time Peter sees a football he starts talking about Rudy. So, tonight we saw Peter dressed up like this, of his own accord. He did it all by himself and he was walking around the house chanting, "Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy...." He is destined for greatness. :)
That is us. Like I said, Rob is swamped at work but we are so thankful that he has the work and is able to support the three crazies that stay at home. Me, Diedre, I am trying to gear up for being a mother of three and seeing what new adventures that brings. It will all work out in the end, right? :) I am just so thankful that for Caleb's birthday I have purchased a few Lego Star Wars things. The new guy (Nathan/Benjamin/Jacob/William) will also be giving the boys some Lego stuff at his birth. These two spend tons of time playing with the Lego stuff at Granny's house, and they do it all relatively peacefully. Hopefully that will be a sanity saver for me with three little tykes. :) Take care everyone and know that we love you and think of you often. -Diedre

1 comment:

Jason said...

Cute boys Diedre! That bit about Peter and Rudy really made me laugh!! Glad to see happiness abound...