Saturday, April 12, 2008

Remember These!

We're passing on the Lincoln fun. Found these on clearance and the boys love them. I helped them build the pictured house because Jackson was determined to make the exact house on the container. And after a lot of looking and rechecking and studying and trial and error we finally got it right. It brought back so many memories. I loved these growing up and now hopefully the boys will too.



Look who loves his brother. Douglas loves to laugh at Jackson. Everything he does is funny. Too cute!


2 comments:

Rob said...

Your boys are too cute! I must ask though, did Cooper play nicely with the logs or was there some battle between Jackson and Cooper? Usually Caleb and Peter have to build projects separately. I have wanted to buy linkin' logs for Caleb for quite some time but always stop myself when I remember we have at least 3 other sets of building blocks at our house. Good times. -Diedre

Jason said...

Too Cute! What jolly fun!