Friday, August 15, 2008

Kid Update

Caleb will be starting school in September and also play soccer in September. He is excited about both! We found out that he is either allergic to Steve's cat or to Steve's lamb skin rug. We were at Steve's birthday party Wednesday and he broke out into itchy eyes and a runny nose. Hence, the $8 I spent on benadryl at the gas station just to help Caleb make it though the rest of the party. :) And last night he told me that the moon has angels on it and that is what makes it shine so bright. What a cute kid. Oh and the sunflower (Caleb's favorite garden plant) is HUGE! Caleb is standing on top of a ladder and it is still that tall. Caleb is a good boy!
Peter is oh so crazy! He has become a major night-owl. He can stay up until 10 or later and still get up at 7:30 or so. And he is such a talkative child. When he does not have Caleb competing for the stage Peter will just talk steady. And when he plays by himself he always has some conversation going on. I think he is also becoming known as a bully in the family. Of course Will is his prime target but when Spencer is around he loves to rough-house with him. Poor Spencer got many a knockdown from Peter at Steve's party.
Willy B, I cannot believe how much he has grown! Can you believe that my 3 month old is wearing size 3 diapers!?! He is such a round kid, and so loveable! I just wish I could hold him longer and snuggle with him more. His smile just melts your heart, especially when his eyes light up and he smiles right at you. It is just amazing how much he has changed. I think that his hair is coming in much lighter than when he was born and he may keep his beautiful blue eyes. Oh, and when he "talks" it is sooo fun to hear. I cannot decide what my favorite sound is. A) Peace and quiet, B) a child's sincere laughter or, C) a baby's first sounds. Whichever one it is I know that these boys have caused serious chaos in our house but they have also helped our house be a little bit happier.

3 comments:

Jason said...

They're looking hale, hearty, and happy!

Heidi Mae said...

They look soooo different! It's been to long since we last saw you guys!

Elisa said...

That sunflower is unbelievable! Your cute boys all have their own district look. Which is surprising to me since my kids look so much alike!