Friday, August 8, 2008

Picnic in the Park

A week or so ago we went to the park on a rare cool evening and had a picnic. I thought it would be nice to document this fun time with a nice picture...the boys had other plans. I tried three times to get a shot of all of them looking at the camera smiling.



Then I thought maybe I could try from a different angle and then maybe, just maybe I'd get the shot I was invisioning. But to no avail. (Note: That beautiful bruise on Cooper's forehead was actually self inflicted. He thinks it's funny to hit his head on things to make Jackson laugh. Didn't even cry when he gave himself that one. Crazy kid)(Another note: Never serve lemonade with summer pasta salad that has Italian dressing on it. Strange, contorted faces may result)



Hey what's that you got there?

Yum, wow that's good stuff.

Hey what you looking at lady?

I waaannnntttt moooorreee NNNNOOOOWWWWW!!!!


The view from the top of East Rock Park.

It was a little windy up there.

Look at that cute face!!!

3 comments:

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

I think it was more the Jonathan Gray genes than the lemonade-pasta salad combo that caused all the face-making in the pictures. You should ask our Mom about trying to take family pics...if it wasn't Jon, it was Steve, or Jon, or me, or Jon...you get the idea!

Dad said...

Boy...Do those faces bring back a lot of memories...Gray family ala Calvin and Hobbes facing a camera.

Too funny!

Mom