Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Douglas

The kid just keeps growing! Here's a few videos and pictures of the cute guy.

This is a Douglas kiss. He won't close his mouth, so they end up being very slobbery.

I couldn't get him to stop pointing at the camera. :)


This was actually taken a month ago while Jonathan was talking to his dad. Douglas evidently had a lot to say too.


He's WALKING!!! Well, he can walk. Crawling is still his main source of getting around. His brother's move too fast for him to keep up with his walking. Crawling still gets the job done faster. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he's confident enough to cut the crawling out.

2 comments:

Dacia said...

This had me laughing out lous and crying-HE IS SO CUTE!! When Douglas gets frustrated he reminds me of Jackson at that age. Love you guys!

Rob said...

I love watching him walk. That is so cute! I love it. Tonight William almost did a 360 on his belly, no crawling though - thanks to older brothers. :) Be glad Douglas does not live in Utah, Peter would be on him in no time. Love you guys! Diedre