Thursday, March 26, 2009

St. Patty's Day

So we're (the kids and I) in Cali right now, but I thought I should post about our St. Patrick's Day dinner before I start in on all the fun times here in warm and sunny California.

The boys were super excited for St. Patrick's day and we had to make sure that everyone had on enough green to prevent pinching. Cooper and I made cupcakes while Jackson was at school, and Mom made an attempt to make homemade chocolate shamrocks for the top. Our dinner was a traditional corned beef and cabbage with carrots. And of course the green mashed potatoes. Super yummy!!!





1 comment:

Jason said...

Douglas is a leprechaun! Copper red hair, blue eyes, green clothes, and a little person! What a fun tradition for St. Patty's! We're lucky if we even wear green...We miss you guys!