Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer goodness

Since my last post I have been trying to make these last weeks fun and summery for the boys. I just wish I had more money to go do the other fun things they want like more swimming, snowies, ice-cream and all the like. But we are making the most of what we have.
We took a trip to the Sno-Shack to have some yummy snowies. Oh, summer time tastes good. Caleb has discovered he likes banana, Peter pretty much likes the flavor red, and although I have tried some new flavors my ultimate favorite is cherry.
This weekend we went to Scofield so they boys can have just a little more outdoor fun. We took a hike to Caleb's cave and got to explore a little. Here he is in his cave.
And here the boys are after playing in the lake, making rock sculptures and getting to the cabin right before a huge down pour of hail and rain from those clouds in the background. It was a fun time, they had lots of fun in the lake and just being free for a day.
Now this next week Rob goes to scout camp and we are left without a truck. So, our adventures will be very close to home but hopefully no one gets too stir-crazy.

No comments: