Monday, April 18, 2016

Countdown - 7 weeks to go

So, I will do a better job of documenting William's baptism countdown.  With Caleb and Peter I was here and there.  With William, I will do better.
Last night we talked about faith.  How it is the beginnings of a testimony, William found that to be cool.  Of course we talked about how faith is like a seed and Alma's experiment upon the word.  Then we planted a seed to watch it grow. There was a lot of crazy interrupting and people just being too silly for my desires of a spirit filled, teaching moment night. However, we talked about how just as a seed needs constant care of watering and sunlight, our faith and testimony needs constant care of the scriptures and prayer and all the like.  It was good, maybe not as great as I envisioned, but still good.

No comments: