Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Peter's Post

I need to post especially about Peter because he is doing something HUGE, something so big for all the world that he cannot have this combined with any other news. Yes, you guessed it, he is a big boy and saying goodbye to those old diapers. And he is doing a fabulous job! I know, I need to remember that all children have some issues with this phase in life but my Peter is doing AWESOME!!! We celebrated just how much he is progressing by going to the swimming pool for him. He loves playing in the water and we are so proud of him. In this picture he is holding up his sticker chart that he filled up. He is an awesome little boy. Temperamental yes, grouchy at times yes, sweet and loving yes, and obedient yes. We love him!

1 comment:

Dacia said...

yay Peter! I know your parents are relieved! Ha-funny Pun!