Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 23-29

Monday; William's birthday.  He received his rainbow blanket for his birthday and upon going to bed he had his zebra blanket under him and rainbow on top. He exclaimed, "it's like a sandwich of soft!"  He has always loved soft things!
Tuesday; I had a HORRIBLE headache.  Like terrible.  Haley was an angel girl and took care of me.  She let me lay down, went and played on her own, brought me water to drink, even found her own craft, did it and then gave one to me and one to Caleb.
Wednesday; Caleb ran every day this week for soccer exercise.  Today he went down to the Jordan River Parkway and was excited to find a buck deer on the path!
Thursday; Last preschool day for Haley.
Friday; Headed to the cabin
Saturday; William's birthday kayak is awesome!

No comments: