The week before school starts has been deemed "Wacky Week" by our family. One last effort to have fun together before the alarm clock sounds and homework looms. I worked hard to come up with fun activities for this week. Some worked, some failed, some were half successes, some did not happen because that is just how life works.
I checked out a bunch of "fractured fairy tales" from the library and the kids had a blast reading all of them.
B day: wear blue, black or brown (in Haley's case she opted for yellow). Also eat foods starting with B.
Wacky Week day by day: Eat under table
- wacky books
- B day (B foods, B colored clothes)
- White War (shaving cream fight)
- Try something new
- G day (g foods, g colored clothes)
- Crazy mini cakes
- Wacky Wonky Dinner (ALWAYS a success! The kids all love this)
- Monday or Tuesday we will have a water war!!!!