Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A big THANK YOU!

First, Heidi Mae and company; thank you so much for the generous gift of the train. The boys love it and those first couple of days could not walk away. And they even played side by side for quite a while without too much bickering. :) Thank you so much! It was very, very nice. :)
Second, Mindy; thank you so much for the cute winter hat and the health book. I used the book tonight when Peter was feeling quite awful and it was such a comfort to know I had the book on hand and I could try and help Peter.
Third, Ed and Carole; thank you for the trip to California. It was a lot of fun and so nice to just relax together. I know that you may never want to travel with my children again but they enjoyed the vacation. :) Tonight Peter started talking about a bike ride. I asked him when he had ever gone on a bike ride and he said, "beach." I then remembered how much Peter loved that bike ride and he also let me know that he wanted to do it again, "please."
You guys are such an awesome family! We love you! -Diedre

1 comment:

Heidi Mae said...

glad they like it. :-)