Friday, January 4, 2008

Money Money Money




So Jackson has been hard at work trying to save his money for a new toy and yesterday he made his last fifty cents to get his Star Wars toy he's been wanting. So today we made our way to Walmart in hopes that they had an Emperor in stock for him to buy. And they did!!! He's pretty freaky looking, but it was the one Jackson has been wanting, so....
He wanted me to take a picture of him with his new toys. It was the first thing he said to me after he bought it. "Mom we need to take a picture of me with my new toys so we can put it on the computer for everyone to see."
The second picture is what I wish they were like all the time. And the third is unfortunately what they are usually like, especially after Jackson gets a new toy. :-)
Love you all

1 comment:

Rob said...

Man Heidi, after reading your Christmas letter about Jackson and Cooper being best friends I have been quite jealous. I wish that Peter and Caleb played more peacefully and happily together. They have their moments, but they are just moments. But hearing you say that they also want each others things makes me hope that my children will be closer - some day. :) Oh, and I like your hair, it looks great! Diedre