Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Willy B.

Okay, my last post for the night. We have not taken too many pictures of our sweet William, of which I am lamenting. But this is the latest and shows best how he is growing so fast. I cannot believe it!This is my dad holding Will's cousin, Aspen, and Will. Aspen was born March 31st and William was born May 23rd. So almost two months difference yet look how big he is. He is really holding on to that chub but he is oh so cute. And so long, I cannot believe how fast he changed and how small he used to be. He as started to smile and "talk" a tiny bit. I cannot remember when it was that he started to focus his eyes on me but it is too fun to talk to him and have him watch me. He is a good eater, a light sleeper during the days but does well at night. Caleb and Peter love him a lot. Caleb is a great big brother and very loving and helpful. Peter is a jealous big brother with a rough love, but he can also be very helpful. And William is just sweet.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Cute babies...Willy has grown a ton!