Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bonks

Ah, Coops!

Sometimes we find ourselves easily distracted. We find son #2 distracted ALL the time. Today, for example, we were on our way out of Blockbuster. Largely uneventful for most of the family. Uneventful is good most of the time. Cooper, however, may one day learn something from his un-uneventful (that's for you, double-negative police) exit. I guess a typical height of counter tops is approximately 36".

For an arithmetic simpleton like myself it goes like this:

Cooper walking out of Blockbuster + Eyes focused upwards and to the left (probably on something to do with Batman) + Blockbuster counter top =




Whether Cooper realized he has reached a vertical milestone as evidenced by the erythematous bridging of his eyebrows is yet to be determined.







ps. American Idol is painful tonite. Now I remember why I don't watch this show.

1 comment:

El Steve-O said...

American Idol is boring every night! I'm glad I'm not the only person to walk into things!