Friday, February 13, 2009

Shark Tooth!

First of all, yes it was Peter's party tonight and I should write about that but I will save that for a night when I have more time.  I just want to quickly show all you dentists out there my cool son's mouth, what we have come to call the Shark Tooth (or Teeth at it stands now)
Yes, Caleb is pretty excited that his tooth is almost outta there, but still hanging on.  He is so excited that all last night he wiggled and wiggled, even came up to me saying, "Mom, look how much it moves."  I looked and saw bloody flesh underneath this tooth hanging by a thread.  I shook my shoulders and turned my head.  I just do not have the guts to yank the thing for him and I am willing to let it dangle there for another day.  Meet Shark Tooth, but do not say that to Caleb, he does not like the name much.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Way to go Caleb! Just sneeze real hard to get it out! I would say suck real hard, but then you would just swallow the thing...