Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kids listen

I had been out running errands for most of the afternoon. On our way back home both the baby and Cooper fell asleep. So I drove to the school and let them nap while we waited for Jackson to get out.
Now napping for Cooper is a double edge sword. He usually needs one every few days, but the problem with that is that he's a BEAR when he wakes up. And I mean, EVERYTIME he wakes up from a nap there's screaming and wailing and gnashing of teeth. This day was no different. By the time we had pulled into the driveway he was screaming. Jackson asks me "What's Cooper's problem?"
me: "Oh I don't know. It must be the end of the world or something."
Jackson: "No mom. When we die and then Jesus comes to the earth again and we're all resurrected, THAT'S the end of the world."
me: stunned...."um that's right Jackson..."
He hopped out of the car and goes in the house leaving me sitting with my mouth wide open.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Makes ya wonder what they listen to that we would rather they missed. :) -Diedre